What Is Briqetting Plant
Fuel is a prime need for the any industry and now a days it is very cost so to overcome with this problem switch over to use of briquettes. Yes, Briquetting plant through we can make briquettes. Which are eco-friendly and more economical than black coal. And one important thing is that whole process to make briquettes is eco-friendly that means no chemical is added.
Every year millions of wastage burnt inefficiently that cause air pollution and release carbon. But instead of burnt it we can make optimum use of it through Briquetting machine. All the wastage recycles and produce solid fuel to heat industrial boilers. This renewable energy project is perfect for the agricultural based countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and African countries as there are a huge availability of agro-forestry waste. And its requirement is very good in industrial based countries. It is the best project to generate revenue from agro-forestry waste, save the Global environment and to produce green energy.
Advantages Of Biomass Briquettes:
Briquettes are really fair substitutes to black coal , lignite and offer infinitive advantage like:
- Briquettes are economical than coal.
- Black coal or lignite, once used, cannot be replaced.
- When Black coal burnt, pollutes the environment. There is no sulfur in Briquettes.
- There is no fly residue when burning briquettes.
- Burning is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to the higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.
- Briquettes are usually produced near the consumption centers and supplies do not depend on erratic transport from long distances.